Your chance to join and contribute to the future of the park:
- Help save the unique grade Ⅱ * listed water and landscape Park in your local area (download leaflet in pdf format)
- Help make the park safer for everyone to enjoy
- Help give the park a sustainable future.
- Reduced price for events
- Have a voice to question (work with) the City of London and other land owners.
- Access to publications
- Receive regular newsletters ( normally once a quarter)
- Be hands on if you like; join like-minded people to help with archaeology, litter picks, walks, recreation and events.
- Help regenerate the local areas of Wanstead, Leytonstone and Newham
How to pay.
- Online: use the Membership options below.
- Give your money to Friends of Wanstead Parklands Representative.
- Cheque made to; Friends of Wanstead Park send to; 15 Sylvan Road, Wanstead, London E11 1QL.
- Bank transfer. HSBC. Friends of Wanstead Park Account no. 81516337 Sort code 40-06-23 with your name as reference. Please also email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you receive your Newsletters.
- Set up a standing order. You may download a form from HERE.. Please email us with your details so we know you are waiting!
Membership price options (click to select) :
One-year individual membership
Contribute to the work to the Friends of Wanstead Parklands and receive the Newsletter and other offers.
One-year membership for two or more people from the same address
Permanent membership for one person
Creates membership for the members of allied societies